Monday, June 6, 2011

Give the People What They Want

For all the long-time followers of Dixie Lust,
Trust me - I'm just as shocked as you are right now.

Shock & Awe


Yes - after 10 or so months - I am finally blogging again.

This past Saturday, I broke myself away from newest committed relationship - Netflix and Napping - to hit up the Cajun Heartland State Fair with MTher, Sking, and our newest addition, LMac.


Before we made our way to the fair, we stopped by La Fonda's for dinner and their legendary margaritas.

Some of the best frozen margaritas I've ever had.


While at dinner, SKing mentioned she showed little ole Dixie Lust to LMac earlier in the day and that launched everyone into a "Bring Back Dixie Lust" campaign.

What can I say, I'm a people pleaser. I have heard their cries for more Gulf-Coast-goodness, so here it is folks.

I'm back.

This week as I get the blog back in shape, I'll be bringing you bits and pieces from old adventures. I've got quite a lot of back logged photos and videos that I'd love to share with everyone.

Meanwhile, on to Saturday night's Instagrams

SKing, MTher, & Yours Truly


Wayne Toups


LMac, SKing, MTher - What you dont see? The sweat literally dripping down on everyone


Cajun Dancing at the Fair


Mint Chocolate Martini, by Russ, at the Wine Loft


Great conversation with old friends and a few new ones at Wine Loft


The usual crime scene

La Fonda
3809 Johnston Street
Lafayette, LA 70503-3899
(337) 984-5630


Cajun Heartland State Fair
444 Cajundome Boulevard
Lafayette, LA 70506-4286
(337) 265-2100


Wine Loft
211 Settlers Trace Boulevard
Lafayette, LA 70508
(337) 406-9630


Wayne Toups





3 comments:

Jen said...

YAY!!!! So glad to have you back pretty lady!

Lee S. said...

Yay Kora! Glad your back :) I like getting a taste of the South.

Megan said...

Welcome back! You were one of the first blogs I started following, and I was wondering where you went!