Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Popping In...


((via))

I know I've been kind of scarce this week, but we're in the middle of physical inventory this week at work. Once it all blows over and I'm not utterly exhausted from my day, I'll be back in action!

In the mean time, check out these pretty folks if you aren't already aquainted...

Fine Thread Art → Monogramming & Embroidery from my beloved LyLa!
Dirty Coast → Gulf Coast & Louisiana T Shirts for the stylish and undoubtedly hip
Button & Bloom → Gorgeous handmade hair pieces and accessories!
First, Make a Roux → Delicious Cajun Recipes from a fellow Louisiana Girl!

5 comments:

Julie Leah said...

Hi ladycakes! I tagged you for an award today :)

I'm going right now to check out these peeps!

Erin Cox said...

I totally understand the whole exhausting work week thing... take your time. can't wait til you're back in action.

i think i've already said this, but i love your new layout.... especially the header!! : )

Jennifer said...

Hope you get it all done!

Unknown said...

Good luck with getting everything done, you can do it:-)

will chk these blogs out!

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks for the mention, honey! I LOVE the site redesign. Fireflies make my heart flutter. :D