Thursday, February 18, 2010

Miss DD


Hurrrrr she is folks.

About a month ago, I went to my new favorite shoppers-disneyland, Perkins Rowe, and picked up this little lady at the UrbOut.

Since then... I've taken a grand total of 2 photos!!
Yes. Me. The girl who photographs... shoes, half-eaten cheeseburgers, gum on the sidewalk...
um everything.
Two. Photos.

I'm not quite sure why
But I'm somehow uber intimidated by
this dinky plastic camera.


Do any of y'all do photography with a Diana or a Holga?
Any advice?
Any tips?
Any inspiration or photo assignments to kick my butt into gear?


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Girl! I just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and for the sweet comments. I have been a follower of you blog for a while and I love it! I love Louisiana and you make me feel like I'm visiting there every time I go to your blog :) Please come back and visit and I look forward to chatting again :) xoxo

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I totally love it, don't have one and to be honest I wouldn't know how to use it :( It looks so nice though, I'm such a sucker for colourful and cheerful stuff
Love your blog!

Julie Leah said...

Hey pretty lady! I just made my email visible on my profile :) So, email away! I'm gonna add yours to my contacts right now! I hope it's beautiful in Louisiana today!

Kristen said...

I am of no help... I use a generic camera and it is nothing special... and yet, there are times I can hardly even manage that. This kind of beautiful, speciality camera would be the end of me.

Anonymous said...

I'm officially the world's worst photographer, so I am of no help on this one. Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

Sweet-lookin' camera!

Unknown said...

Ha, probably because the film is stinkin' expensive... you're like, "I'm not sure this shit is worth photographing"! I have been studying which dinky plastic camera I want for months & can't make a decision :(