1. If I could medal in an Olympic event it would be something from the Summer Olympics. The cold-weather boycott is back up and running - who wants to practice in the cold all day? Maybe I could be a gymnast or a diver - I'd like to fly through the air.
2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take a handsome twangy manly boy to get on that man stuff, my Olliekins, my cameras, and a sketchbook... oh and a boat?
3. Creepers & Crowds are my most irrational fear.
4. I'd rather sweat everyday, than freeze everyday. ((betcha didn't see that one coming did ya?))
5. I am completely and utterly excited about my 3 day weekend of productivity ahead.
6. I should really be listening to an upbeat mix-tape to complement my great "It's Friday, Biatches!" mood.
7. One of my favorite things in all the world is hanging out with family on the holidays - when everyone's all worked up and got their funny pants on. Everyone gets so animated and tells hilarious stories until we're all out of breath from laughing so hard.