Friday, February 19, 2010

Dixie Does ...BLANK!



First off... I had beignets for breakfast. Need I explain why I'm such a fabulous mood?

UPDATE: Thanks to my Southern Soul Sister Summer (S much?) for explaining in the comments how to properly pronounce beignets!



Secondly, I'm getting my dixie-lovin' booty on the proverbial bandwagon and doing the lovely Lauren's Fill In the Blank Friday. Eeee! So excited...



1. If I could medal in an Olympic event it would be something from the Summer Olympics. The cold-weather boycott is back up and running - who wants to practice in the cold all day? Maybe I could be a gymnast or a diver - I'd like to fly through the air.

2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take a handsome twangy manly boy to get on that man stuff, my Olliekins, my cameras, and a sketchbook... oh and a boat?

3. Creepers & Crowds are my most irrational fear.

4. I'd rather sweat everyday, than freeze everyday. ((betcha didn't see that one coming did ya?))

5. I am completely and utterly excited about my 3 day weekend of productivity ahead.

6. I should really be listening to an upbeat mix-tape to complement my great "It's Friday, Biatches!" mood.

7. One of my favorite things in all the world is hanging out with family on the holidays - when everyone's all worked up and got their funny pants on. Everyone gets so animated and tells hilarious stories until we're all out of breath from laughing so hard.

12 comments:

Summer Athena said...

BEN - YAYS is how beignets is pronounced folks. ;)

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

So glad you;re so happy!!

misti said...

Ditto on #7! Sounds just like my crew!

Julie Leah said...

Shut up! Beignets would put my booty in a good mood too!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Nicole Marie said...

i used to like heat more than cold but now living in sf i'm dying the days its more than 75 out!

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

BEN YAYS YALL LMAO

Breanna said...

OMG! Beniget's would be fabulous!! I can taste that powdered sugar now....yuuuuuummmmy!

Did you know that you can find Cafe Du' Mone Beniget mix in one of our local grocery stores!!!

Hope you have a great weekend KoraB!!

breanna

misti said...

oh, my pictures were taken in ruston, LA. im a south LA girl, but married a ruston boy, and here i am! its a charming place. sure do miss home, though.

Belen said...

"2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take a handsome twangy manly boy to get on that man stuff, my Olliekins, my cameras, and a sketchbook... oh and a boat?"

Oh man, I love the first one!

PS, I noticed you say twangy a lot. I'm not familiar with the word. I get the general idea of it, but could you enlighten me? Hahaha. I like the way it sounds though! :)

Urban Earthworm said...

I was so excited to have beignets in Boston this weekend. Then, they were a huge disappointment (obviously - it was Boston!). But the rest of the desserts were good!

Urban Earthworm said...

I was so excited to have beignets in Boston this weekend. Then, they were a huge disappointment (obviously - it was Boston!). But the rest of the desserts were good!

Kristen said...

I want those for breakfast... oh my do they look delicious!!!