Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I Got Swamped...

...at Magees Landing.

Yep... after our deep fried delicious lunch at Magee's, walking around the gift shop lasted about 3 minutes before we decided it was time for an impromptu swamp tour.

The tour itself was a teesnie bit painful (sorry!) but I blame it on actually being Cajun and the fact that tourist humor makes me cringe (even when I ammmm a tourist.)

The sights on the other hand...
((ps. the bridge? Interstate 10.))



















































































((photos via iPhone))

3 comments:

Shanley said...

i loved this! beautiful - miss you!

Marguerite said...

Wow, Kora, I've always wanted to take this tour, but just never did. After seeing your beautiful pics, I will have to put it on my priority list! Looks like a blast!

San Leandro Caulking said...

This is a great post, thanks for writing it.