Sunday, November 29, 2009

Straight from the Water

Cypress Forest
Atchafalaya Basin
Henderson, LA

You might have noticed that I've been MIA since Wednesday... (if you hadn't noticed, I forgive you) I've been holed up at Lake Fausse Point with my family for the past few days - with very little cell phone/internet service.And while I had an amazzzzing time and I would have loved to stay for days and days, I'm officially back home and I cant wait to share my adventures with y'all. I hope every one of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm looking forward to catching up with each and every one of y'all.



((image via iPhone))



4 comments:

Kristen said...

So glad you're back... but more glad you had such a nice time with your family!

Summer Athena said...

Babydoll! I know you're back bc you had to save me from being an HTML hot mess. Hahah!

This photo is amazing! It reminds me so much of the swamps back in the Sh*tty. Lol!

You are the best!

Xoxo

Ali said...

Missed you! :)

And this shows you how long I've been gone...I just noticed your blog makeover and looove it!

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Glad you had fun. Those trees are amazing.