Thursday, October 8, 2009

GP: Shades of Color


Happy Thursday lovie-dovies! While I haven't left for my weekend trip yet, I dooo have the first guest post in my little series for you guys! Today's guest poster is Miss Katie from one of my top 5 favorite blogs, Off Switch. My love for this cheery gal and her blog may be what some consider "stalker-ish." - srsly, just check twitter and see what I'm talking about. It's just that I love anything she puts out there... it's all so.... refreshing. Did I mention she has a killer eye for etsy finds? See what I mean below!








first thing's first, thank you so much kora for inviting me


to do my very first bloggie guest post! i'm so thrilled to be here!



---------------


ok, ok... now let's get down to business!
my name is katie, and usually you can find me over at my


daily blog called off switch, where i post on just about


anything that tickles my fancy at a given point in time...


lately, i've been compiling some of my etsy favs in a series


i like to call, shades of color... so, without further ado,


here is the newest edition in the series:


yellow!




































































if you like my shades of color collections,


check out past ones here!


-------------



before i go i wanted to leave you all with a link to my


etsy shop called off switch designs, where i sell my


handmade greeting cards.











have a wonderful thursday everyone!


{ps: don't forget to laugh today!}

4 comments:

Summer Athena said...

lovely post and my my, kora was right! you do find some killer things on etsy! i love yellow. it makes people happy. i already follow you and happy i do!

ps - i love you cards! love em! make me a stash one? lol!

Kristen said...

What a fun idea.... to feature color-themed etsy finds!!! Love it... and that yellow top is my favorite :)

off switch said...

thanks for inviting me to guest post kora! you rock! and thanks for the positive feedback ladies! {i'll get to work on that mustache card!} ;)

Ashley said...

Ahh I love your blog!! so glad you stopped by mine too! I am now a follower!