Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Love Letter of Sorts

I ♥ Camp Laurel

I can't believe its been almost 4 whole summer since I've worked at Camp Laurel. And it's even more unbelievable how much I miss it. I mean... spending 8 whole weeks with 21 thirteen year old girls in what seems to be the worlds smallest (and filthiest) cabin - who wants to do that? I do. I spent most of my lunch hour on Facebook flipping through this summer's camp pictures. And while I don't know a majority of this summer's counselors , it makes me smile to recognize some of the younger campers all grown up and some of the most memorable co-counselors still rocking it out "Mainer Style."

Today, I'm missing everything about camp - the Hobbies on Lake Echo, Blue Rock in my shoe, Camp Cook Outs, the Birthday Song, talking with my campers about who they're in love with, Nights out by the docks, Camp Gossip, Socials, and sooo much more.

If anyone wants to hold my j-o-b and supplement my income for 2 & 1/2 months next summer, I'm all yours, Laurel.
Miss you like whoa.



For anyone looking for a Summer Job, this is the place to do it. Click here to learn more about being a Camp Laurel Staff Member.



Click here to see a video of what Camp Laurel is all about

No comments: