Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Ears Have It...


Guess there's no wondering where these ears came from...


Me at Dance School Awards Ceremony

(circa 1992-ish - hence the jellies/lace sock combo)



Daddy

(circa early 1960's)

If you're wondering what brought these along, I'm still working on the slideshow for DSSSP. Tonight I scanned and edited about 60+ photos. You'd think I'd be on image overload, but I'm really enjoying going through all these old photos. I'm getting to see a side of my dad that I've never really known. I'm even seeing bits of Michael & myself in his features. I don't quite know how to describe it all, but it makes me feel a bit mushy and sentimental to see all the pieces of him come together in one place.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhh ... jellies ... brings back memories.