Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Coming Soon...

The past few weeks at work have got me feeling like I've come down with a nasty case of senioritis... But as "grown-ups"( I use that term very loosely) we know that this is the school that never lets out. The weekends are flying by, the weeks are dragging on, and all I want to do is experience summmmer. I keep day dreaming about all the magical summery things I'd be doing if I didn't have an 8-5.

So today LyLa came up with the genius idea of compiling a list of things we could we do to get the most out of the season. It's a list of 25 or so things that can be done on a weekday afternoon (no more wishing & waiting for the weekend!). And all of the ideas are simple and practical enough to actually do - not just in theory.

Hopefully we'll have the list ready by tomorrow!
Cant wait to share it with y'all.

No comments: